Thursday, January 28, 2010

A Forest Fire Finally Quenched...

There are times along the journey that I consult external divining tools. I have come to understand that these tools resonate with our higher consciousness and it never ceases to amaze me just how accurate they can be... This particular reading resonates with me for so many reasons... It came from the Sabian Symbols website... Check it out ---> http://www.sabiansymbols.com/page.asp?id=968


A Forest Fire Finally Quenched...


        Enthusiastic drive and zeal can sometimes set off an uncontrollable and destructive chain of events. You may find that you have been caught up in such a situation, emotional or physical. There has been no choice but to fight for control and minimize the destruction. Any efforts will be, at last, successful. You are likely to come out of an experience with a new sense of commitment or a better understanding of the consequences of your actions.

Exuberant feelings that come after struggles. Running out of fuel. Calming down.

The Caution: Giving up too soon and losing it all. Self defeating delight in drama. Situations that produce a lot of rubble.

As the old ways are stripped away, I am coming to an acceptance of myself. I am that...

I have been so many things in my life, identified with an externalized definition of who I am, yet all of these things are me. They are what has led me to this place, right here... now. I accept these insights and take them deep to the epiphany that I am in this world and it is up to me to resolve and heal my human experiences so as to live a more balanced and peaceful now moment.

What do I want to be right now? Whatever I am faced with is the perfect iteration of experience for me to better come into balance and harmony with all that is. Those things that are in my life right now are present for me to interact with, make choices, learn, grow...

And in the face of it all, I choose Love... I choose Light. I forgive my past choices, I forgive myself completely so as to meet the light of this moment with my Authentic Self. That energy is constant within me, it has always been there.... Perhaps not always aligned with my choices, but no matter... I forgive myself completely... I let it go.

As I open my eyes to the world around me I see my energetic contributions. I can see my experiences for what they are, a result of the resonant energy present at their creation. I am responsible...

Forest fires can be viewed as destructive or they can be seen as a renewing force of nature... I choose the later in this parable. The wildfire that has raged throughout my life is dying down. And much like wildfires on the landscape, fire burns where the requirements of combustion are present... Fuel, Oxygen & Heat. Remove any of those elements from the triangle and the fire goes out.

The same is true for me now. The fuel (life experiences) is burning out... I am healing those life experiences that contributed to the destructive nature of my fire. There was a lot of fuel...

As well, I am removing the heat (with resistance comes friction, a source of heat). I am consciously relaxing into the experience now with much less resistance than I have known before...

And lastly, as the fuel burns out and the heat from resistance dissipates I am better able to master my breath... Oxygen. I can breath now with a fullness and calm that doesn’t create whirlwinds around me... The winds of change are subsiding now... a stillness has arrived.

I see the charred landscape around me as a beautiful palette for creation, filled with Prana and Possibility.

As the fire subsides, there are pockets of fuel that continue to be consumed, but I can rest calmly knowing that all is forgiven... I accept myself right now and I am committed to the new growth that springs forth after the fire...

Transformation, renewal... Life.

Peace and Love,
Marc

No comments:

Post a Comment