Saturday, January 30, 2010

Do the Work...

This is my mantra now. Do the Work...

I know what to do and how to do it. I know when to do it and for how long. And I know who to do it on and who does the work... Me.

If I am feeling other than Love and Kindness I know that something is up. This is the time to do the work. It is a form of super-consciousness, I think. An effort required so extreme as to create an entirely new world around me. My reality... a novel concept to me, having adapted to my surroundings all those years. But now, it’s my responsibility to anchor the Light and Love that is coursing through me... even in the face of doubt.

It comes in all forms, to be sure. It will come, whether I doubt myself or others are doubting me, it does come. And then, its back to the work...

Because I am on to something, this experience is so real; palpable in the ever present moment. I have peace in my life... Choices made for my highest and best good aren’t always the popular ones. They may have external consequences, but what is most important is my inner peace, the balance and harmony I have cultivated these past years... Very hard won all of it. And I will not falter... But I have and I got up and continued... Doing the Work.

The challenges coming these days are foundational in nature, aimed at undermining my growth. It as though the Universe is presenting the lesson one more time, a final exam before moving onto the next stage. There were times that I thought I had passed the “final” and then been presented a different iteration of the same simple concept, but wrapped in the complexity of external reality. It is my job to deconstruct, discern and act. And in staying aligned with my Higher Consciousness, with intention for the highest and best good for all involved I can see the best course of action.

I take action and don’t look back. Best not to doubt myself, in a world of doubters... Best to be a beacon of strength, steadfast and true. Trusting my Higher Guidance, internal discernment and Spirit, I am better able to embrace the divinity in all things; all experiences are before me in perfection, to gently guide me to the truth...

I may face anger, distrust, fear, hatred and a myriad of other externalizations, but these are not a part of my world anymore. When I identify them within me or around me, I go back to the Work... I stand in the Light of my Being, harmonize the forces within, clear out anything that isn’t me and move on...

The more I stay in the light, the more I see that I am drawing other beings of resonant energy towards me. These are the experiences that I choose to engage with and include in my world. They are Loving, kind, supporting and nurturing to the new conscious ways I am developing. They too are in alignment with Higher Consciousness and it is profound the connection that is felt when another resonant being comes near.

I allow both experiences to play out within the parameters of my existence, judging neither, Loving both, but aligning with higher consciousness at all times. I continue with the work...

Peace and Love
Marc

No comments:

Post a Comment