Monday, April 19, 2010

Growth...

Well, Little Hawk was intended for another. Welcome, to this new energy and I am honored to be able to pass on the information. It is a humbling experience to be in the presence of Creator and speak words on their behalf. Blessings to Little Hawk...

Today, the birds are back. They were conspicuously absent from the yard yesterday when I awoke and stepped outside for my morning tea. There was much to clear and shed light on yesterday, a darkness surrounding the outskirts of our presence. Much was illuminated and many discoveries made. Such is the nature of soul retrieval. When something is off, we go after it... Look for the source, so as to get the energy back and seal the crack.

As the day progressed, my partner, Deva and I continued to stay present and alert, sensing the swirling fractals of experience and calling our power back from situations where it had been lost. We discovered what was needed and did the work, staying present for one another as the cords and attachments were released and all the black magic spells and curses were broken. I was working on healing a sense of betrayal and manipulation, forgiving and releasing more insight into the situation appeared as it was being released. I came to see the outcome of another’s will being expressed or projected onto me and my surroundings. It was palpable and very controlling, however subtly so.

We contemplated obligation vs. highest good and what that meant, discovering the importance of remaining true to one’s Higher Consciousness. That is how we live. We listen, discern and move with Creator, staying aligned with and acting only upon those experiences that are for our highest good. When obligation comes in, resonating with such a different frequency, what does one do? It causes friction, and one tends to suborn their Higher Consciousness. It is true, what is in one’s highest good may not be the same for another and true brothers and sisters on the path will understand that. Clear, compassionate communication is necessary in these situations and much Love and Kindness; all must allow each to be and express themselves to a collaborative resolution.

This is what Love does...

Love is acceptance and gratitude, deep resonant Truth in the face of all. Love restores everything to the natural order and perfect balance with all Creation. Love allows all to be, with forgiveness and release.

The birds returned again, a big flock of them are in the yard right now! Singing and talking, they are picking away at the detritus in the yard, recycling energy for the natural order. Yay!!! Thank you, Creator!

How does one carry the light that they are into the world? Shining so bright and standing in Truth can be intimidating and overpowering for others who may be facing their own challenges in expressing their own Light and Authenticity. What does one do? Is it appropriate to “tone it down” for the audience? I think not... I compromised my energy many times in my life and all it did was strip me of my power and suborned my Higher Consciousness. I did what was other than for my highest good, I suppressed my expression and that took me down other inauthentic timelines of experience.

I have spent the last three years healing from this experience and come to know that I must continually strive to be the very best human being I can possibly be... I must follow my Higher Self, allowing the guides and the rhythm of the Universe to lead the way. In restoring balance to myself and acting with integrity, I authentically move through each of life’s experiences with Love and Kindness. This has created a peaceful energy and sanctuary around me. It works!

It is apparent that it is working because my life is filled with abundance... Love, Health, Wealth and Happiness. The natural order of All that Is and I am in flow with it in my life. And it shows... Our light shines bright, we are in right relations, we are happy and joyous. We dance, we sing and we celebrate. We are free.

And so I have come to see that suppressing energy for any reason is other than the light. It is manipulative and controlling. We are all come to this Earth to express Love and Kindness; to be one with Creator in physical form. As this happens, as our beingness comes into alignment with all Creation we have access to vast resources. We are in flow with all of the Universe and the order, once restored, brings us to the right place at the right time and there is nothing to do, but just be.

This was an uncomfortable feeling for me when I was first starting out... Believing in myself enough to flow, rather than control, manipulate and strategize. I remember that and understand why it is uncomfortable. But I sit here now and say, please work with those feelings so as to allow the Light that you are to shine. You are a Light Being in human form and the planet is in transition. We are evolving into higher frequencies of Light as foretold by many far and wide.

So, it’s uncomfortable... Many things in this life have been uncomfortable and yet, I survived and got better at it... When learning to walk as a child, I tried, toppled over, laughed and got back up again. This is the experience... We are learning to walk again before we can fly. We are learning to release all the holds of the old ways to create something so new as to have never been seen before. All the great thinkers and sages of their day were looked at with suspicion. The masses viewed the outliers with separation and ignorance. They were not having the same experience. The visionaries were out in front, leading the way... the scouts for the new route, we are testing paths of consciousness to determine their efficacy towards cultivating the Loving Timeline.

I am seeing a rewriting of the human story. The mythology of the past has become far outdated and frankly has ceased to function for humanity today. We are in search of a new Hero’s Journey, as Joseph Campbell would say and I have come to see the Truth in this. There are many who are forging the way, releasing the traditions of the past, so as to have a greater clarity and ability to listen. We are dowsing the way, but must be crystal clear in our being to know the Truth. Every step along the way, a discovery of that to be release so the Journey can continue.

We are here to bear witness to each other’s challenge and support and grow as we transmute the very foundation that reality has been created in. Those that are willing to postulate that there is something different and test the hypothesis are visionary beings in troubled times. They are out there and I commend their efforts. All of our efforts, during this time of transformation are necessary if we are to proceed onto the Loving Timeline. Much personal effort and growth mark the inspired one; they know it is difficult and never give up even though they may falter.

And whatever place you are on your journey know that there is support all around you. You are one with all Creation and Creator is there for you.

We are here for each other to support one another when and how we can, to stay aligned to individual sovereignty and grow... always grow, the time for dallying on the trail is over. Constant forward movement as the frequency quickens we must learn to move faster than fast to stay in the flow. Light and Love are faster vibrations, follow them and leave the density behind. Release anything that is impeding the flow and sovereignty returns. Be in the Truth and all is revealed...

I now take total personal responsibility for all my thoughts, words and actions I have created in any lifetime, any dimension or reality and in all forms of consciousness. I am the light of this body, the universal one, beyond the mind I am that complete radiant One.

I shine the brilliance of my Light and share my Love with all Creation, forgiving and releasing all the past I step into this moment, completely as I am...

Listening for the beat, I step into my frame and Dance...

Love and Kindness,
Marc

buffalodiaries.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment