Sunday, April 4, 2010

I Forgive

There was a lie, a life-altering lie that began so long ago. I am doing the work to let it go and forgive those that were involved. They only wanted what was best for me, I understand but the energy perpetuated by the lie shaped my life. I didn’t know about it until about 10 years ago, then when I did come to know it was because I asked, then almost forgotten until recently again... Hmmmm... Sounds familiar... Sounds like a soul retrieval coordinate... So, I went in...

I remember many years ago, commenting to myself, my ex-wife and my parents that I was living a lie. It was at a time where my marriage was really in a bad way and I was very unhappy in that victim role. But what was coming to the surface were the sensations that something wasn’t right. I was a liar... I spoke other than the Truth and watched as it manifested all around me. What I know now is that I was fully immersed in a lie the whole time and I didn’t know it. When I asked about it 10 years ago and was told it started to release its hold on me and thus began a 10-year Journey to unravel the Truth and reclaim my sovereignty.

The one thing that stands out for me in my past is that I was unable to speak my Truth. But that was supported and reinforced so as I continued to interact with the world, I would go very quickly to the lie. Energetically the Truth holds a vibration of Love, much different from the frequency of fear, which is where the ability to consciously speak other than the Truth comes from. So, I lived in fear, surrounded by it, at times heavier than others but there always. I had no idea until just yesterday the impact this had on me.

At the core of my being I was reinforced with the energy of fear and taught that lying was an acceptable solution, albeit the preferred solution. That complete suppression of my Truth was the preferred way to be and I would likely get further along and be more successful in “Life” should I adopt this way of being. I did... And the rest is history as they say... Until Now. This is not history, I am making history... laying down the experience and in this case setting it straight. No more lie for me... I am free! I speak my Truth, clearly and consciously with Love and Kindness I stand in the Truth.

And so I heal... I do the work around this experience, being shown it so to get my power and Soul Pieces back from it. To illuminate the darkness it created and heal. In living this life, Creator wants to express through me... through all of us really, and by living in an other than the Truth way I was unable to express the True Essence of my being.

Love and Kindness, that is what I am. Joy and Bliss immaculate, I am. Forgiveness, I am.

I let it all go... In this moment I consciously affirm my Loving intent to Forgive and Release this entire Timeline. I take total personal responsibility for all my thoughts, words and actions and I cancel all contracts, vows and agreements that go against my highest good. I call back all my power and sovereignty, lost, taken or given away from this experience. I release all parties caught up in the lie and forgive them all with Love and Kindness. From the depth of my being and deep within my Soul, I forgive...

There is no moment before now, just memories... history. I can change that in the blink of an eye. I can stop being attached to it so it affects my beingness now, and I do so. It is done, it is forgiven and I can move on.

Opening my eyes I see a brighter space around me and the birds are singing... There is Love in the air. Creator is expressing through me and I can feel it with all my senses, deep into my bones it goes and springs forth. I am so Happy! The Truth has set me free...

I take a moment and close my eyes again looking to see if there is anything left to see and it is gone. The veil lifted and the illusion seen in the Light of the Truth. It is good...

I am moving consciously into new territory these days, standing in the Light that I am. As I get further down the path, my steadiness begins to grow and what was once unsure footing is now rock solid. I am standing firmly rooted in my being... and tests have come to show me that I am, so I continue. I am discovering me and allowing me to be discovered. Self-empowerment through direct experience is bringing about the desired results.

I asked for this... My soul steadily working with me until I remembered, then guiding me to the Truth, the healing and the Love. And now, my Soul is shining bright in this body vessel for all to see, the two well aware of one another and assisting each other on the Journey.

I have reconnected to my book, Heroes of the Now and am setting about to finish it. Excerpts will be up soon, and a website. I am very excited. As this day begins, I understand why I was awoken at 4:00 this morning. I needed to complete the process and spend that last couple of hours completely clearing from yesterday and the past. Their was unresolved stuff that I needed to move through so as to fully embrace what is coming in for me now. 2 hours of deep Forgiveness and Release is a wonderfully empowering way to spend the morning.

So, the ending becomes the beginning and I rise with the dawn of a new day and begin to create...

Love and Kindness,
Marc.



No comments:

Post a Comment