Friday, April 2, 2010

the Little Boy

There is this chair that I remember from being a little boy... It is a small rocking chair that I sat in at my Grandparents house in when I was just a wee little being. Did I say small? Well, it is... From my limited experience with children I would guess that 3 or 4 years would be the oldest a child would be to be able to sit in it. It is rather plain, unremarkable to look at really, but it turns out to be a powerful object.

It was purchased in 1855 for my dad’s great great grandfather and from that time, all the lineage of men in the Titus family have sat in that chair... including me. Now, I have to say the magnitude of this particular revelation didn’t fully dawn on me until last night, yet I have been doing the work that allowed for me to see for many, many years. There is a flood of memories that are coming back, all the synchronicity remembered... But there is one memory that kept coming up.

My mom used to say to me... “you can break the cycle...” and now I can see what she was priming me for. I am breaking the cycle.

I have had this chair in my possession now for many years. It has had a stigma attached to it for me though... there was always a pressure that I would have a child that would sit in that chair. It came from my family mostly, in those early years after I got married, but really there was a pressure to have children to one extent or another. But it never felt right to me, so I never did... And now I can see why...

There is a lineage that needs to be healed before that could ever happen and I saw it last night. This chair physically links me to 6 generations of males in my family... There is no mention of girls in the history, and I guess there were none... I’ll have to ask.

So, in 1855 my great great great grandfather and grandmother purchased this chair for their little boy. In their parenting, they would be influenced heavily by their upbringing so the strong link continues to their parents making my linkage with this chair going back to my great great great great grandparents (over 200 years)... Wow... and so I have been shown what needed to be done.

I am here to heal this family lineage... Turns out, both sides of my family actually. I am perfectly positioned at this time to do the work that effects my entire family line, mother and father’s side. I understand now... I am to bring balance and wholeness back into the world, healing 200 years of slow metamorphosis towards a masculine dominated family unit. A slow and insidious movement from the Divine Feminine to a more logical and controlling dominance over nature is what has happened to humanity. And I have seen this in my family experience that has culminated with me.

I always said that I didn’t want to bring a child into this world as it is. And I didn’t, but now I see how that can heal and change. That healing happens with me. I was unwilling to perpetuate a cycle that has been other than good for the planet as a whole. And now I see that right before my very eyes when I look at this chair. It holds a place of honor now...

I realize that every Titus male that has sat in that chair had come across the veil in a purposeful way, choosing the Titus Family to embody their Soul Signature for a purpose. To share Love and Kindness, to be the embodiment of Creator and carry that forward onto Mother Earth. To create Heaven on Earth through thoughts, words and actions. And they all sat in this chair, Soulful energy bright and untainted by the illusion perpetuated by fear, greed, anger, etc. There I sat. In that chair, sat beings who were clear, luminescent and bright... As they aged and began to take on the “issues of the day”, the chair remained clear as they would have been too large to sit in it any more. Eventually, the chair moved out of the way... placed in storage and passed down through each generation.

As it was brought forward again, an opportunity for another Soul to bring it through. To carry the frequency of Love throughout their physical life, to stand up for the light and break the cycle. This chair carries such Light and I admit that I had issues with it before I could see just how pure it really is. But that is what I am here to do. I have been shown that and I am doing that. I am the one I have been waiting for...




Thomas Banyaca Sr. (1910-1999); Speaker of the Wolf, Fox and Coyote Clan, and Elder of the Hopi Nation.
It is time to speak your truth. Create your community, Be good to each other.Do not look outside yourself for a leader. There is a river flowing now very fast, It is so great and swift.
There are those who will be afraid, They will try to hold onto the shore. They will feel they are being pulled apart, And will suffer greatly.


Understand that the river knows its' destination, The elders say we must let go of the shore. Push off into the middle of the river, Keep our eyes open and our heads above water. And I say; see who is in there with you, Hold fast to them and celebrate!

At this time in history, We are to take nothing personally. Least of all, ourselves!For the moment we do, Our spiritual growth and journey comes to an end.

The Time of the Lone Wolf is over! Gather yourselves! Banish the word 'struggle' from Your attitude and vocabulary. All that we do now must be done, In a sacred manner and in celebration.We are all about to go on a journey, We are the one's we have been waiting for!
In this knowing, I have broken the cycle...

I am to do the work that heals myself, my family, my ancestors... I am the one to show the way. I am the one who has remembered. I am Love and Kindness, I am that vibration that matches the Universal One and so to my family all of creation. Remember?

So I continue to do the work that heals and heal generations while doing so. I am realigning to Creation, connecting to my original blueprint... the energy that I brought forward into this dimension when I chose this body, these parents and grandparents. I am seeing the Truth and it brings freedom. Love is all around me and I am Love. Embodying that brings forth an entirely different beingness than I carried throughout most of my life... I like it!!!!

I look at this chair now and I remember sitting in it. The little boy with the Old Soul, gently taking it all in... Such wonder and amazement expressed, Joy and Bliss. I remember... Before the body developed or the ego was formed, I remember. And, as those who came before, I grew out of the chair and began to forget.

But I remember now...
I take a deep breath, center and begin to rock...

Love and Kindness,
Marc


No comments:

Post a Comment